Wednesday, January 30, 2019

The Reciprocity of Life

When you do good. Good comes to you. Why do bad when you can experience a different lifestyle that is nothing but happiness?  I wouldn't ever want any one to suffer the way I have these past couple of years.  But I wouldn't be where I am today If it wasn't for GOD. God is good all the time. Even when your world is falling apart, God is good. There is always a reason to smile, no matter how big or how small that reason may be there is always a reason. Every situation I have put myself in, I try to make the best of it, I always stop and tell myself "it could be worse", and those simple words immediately change my perspective of the situation. I will never put myself in a situation to make things worse because I have learned from my mistakes. It's easier said than done. Not everyone learns from their mistakes the first time around which does not make the people that do any better. Im a firm believer in different circumstances will equate to different outcomes.

I am forever thankful for everyone that accepts me for who I am. I appreciate every person who has looked past the mistakes I have made in life to see how far I have come and how far I will go. I am also thankful for everyone that doubted me, because they gave me a reason and motivation to push harder, to prove them wrong. I pray that they someday realize that sometimes faith is all you need, because I do.

Find something good in each day, and that makes me smile!


-words by Salena

3 comments:

  1. Dang sis I love it! So worth Reading. Means so much.❤ If you have been through a lot and down th ewrong road it'll hit ya. Even if you've had a loved one go through it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your a very wise young lady and such a great mom

    ReplyDelete